That dastardly romance bandit Anna Campbell tagged me and I’ve been trying to think up eight random things about me that won’t send anyone to sleep. I’m sure this list is the blog equivalent to Valium, but here goes anyway…
1. When I was a kid I once scared the heck out of my sister, with whom I shared a bedroom, by sleep-talking in Spanish. And that’s weird, ’cause I can’t speak Spanish when I’m awake (but I do know what El Pollo Loco means).
2. I’m fascinated by ghosts and write about them but I’m not keen on the idea of actually meeting one.
3. I was one of the tallest girls in Grade 7. Now I’m the shortest person in my group of friends.
4. I am the sudoku champion of my household.
5. I can never pick just one favourite thing.
6. I got married in Savannah, Georgia, which is about 9,444 miles (or 15,197 kilometres) from where I live. Apparently a ghost was there too but I was too nervous to notice.
7. Many years ago, in a nightclub, a high-profile football player once accused me of throwing ice at him. (A friend later said to me, “Are you sure he wasn’t saying ‘You’ve got nice eyes’ and not ‘Did you throw ice?'”)
8. It has taken me 30 days to come up with this list.
I now pronounce Philip, Stephanie Hale, Elizabeth Scott, Tracey O’Hara, Joanna Challis, Tina Ferraro, Elle Royce and Simone Elkeles tagged! You can post your random facts here, on your own blog, or to really mess with people, post on some random blog.
Four non-random rules about the Eight Random Facts game:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.