The photos I took were beyond pathetic, so here’s a couple of great shots from the Sydney Morning Herald:
– Not ruin my gym efforts by rewarding myself with gelato or croissants or chocolate (sometimes all three on the same day).
– Buy motion-sickness tablets so I can read books when commuting on the train.
– Not get mad at self on days when I can only manage to write half a page.
– Limit visits to the Internet: 15-minute blocks every two hours. (Ha! We’ll see how long that lasts!)
– Keep my desktop (both virtual and physical) tidy.
That shouldn’t be too hard, now, should it?