We’re heading into the final week of Brenda Novak‘s annual auction in aid of diabetes research. There are many amazing goodies on offer, including:
- An evaluation of the first three chapters and synopsis of your novel by my agent, Robin Rue of Writers House. Robin also represents Linda Howard and Elizabeth Scott, two of my favourite authors.
- A critique of the first 100 pages of your manuscript by Robin’s assistant extraordinaire – Beth Miller.
- An honorary Ruby-Slippered Sisterhood membership and mentorship.
- A WiFi Kindle donated by the Ruby-Slippered Sisterhood. Our Kindle comes pre-loaded with books published by Rubies.
- The opportunity to have your cat star in Beth Cornelison‘s next novel. (I love this idea!)
- A collection of autographed Anna Campbell novels. Trust me, you want all these on your bookshelf.
- A critique of a partial manuscript from USA Today bestselling author Annie West.
- An afternoon tea in New York with Meg Cabot. Bidding is up to $1,600 so far.
- A meet-and-greet with Celine Dion in Vegas, as well as two concert tickets.